Saturday 5 July 2014

What's in my makeup bag

After many recent purchases, I thought I'd post what's in my everyday makeup bag! Usually what I'd wear on most occasions (obviously apart from going out) and post little mini reviews on each item! 

 


Laura mercier silk creme foundation - This foundation is my all time fave foundation. It gives medium coverage but buildable, It avoids the whole cakes face look and gives slightly dewy glow to skin, it really is a lovely foundation.

Urban Decay naked 2 palette - My fave of all urban decay palettes, I definitely prefer this one to naked 3 as I find that too pink for my complexion. It has lovely cool shades perfect for my day time look. Will do a full review soon. 

Mac strobe cream - I use this underneath my makeup as a primer, it gives me a glowing base making my foundation look that extra bit glowy. 

Soiel tan de Chanel - I use this product as my bronzer and to create a contour on my face. My holy grail bronzer! See previous post for full review. 

Benefit they're real - I truly love this mascara, it is my all time favourite, I repurchase this every time it runs out. I use this on both top and bottom lashes. 
 
Mac mineralise skin finish in medium tan - I use this in my most oily parts as a powder to lock my foundation into place. 

Mac mineralise skin finish (soft and gentle) - I love this product, I usually brush it slightly over the apples of my cheeks for a slight extra glow to my makeup.

Mac creme blend blush (something special) - I definitely prefer creme blushes to powder, this is my summer fave, it gives a real nice pinky colour and not too over powering.

Benefit watts up - This highlighter is amazing, I put it on the contours of my cheeks and slightly over my brows and on my upper lip to create a more defined look. 

These are my everyday makeup products that I love, what's in your make up bag, leave your comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below!